Nutrition Support Specialist
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Pediatric Nutrition Support Specialist - NICU
This position is under the direction of the Food and Nutrition Department of Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital of NewYork-Presbyterian. This position provides care for Neonatal Intensive Care Unit inpatients in a Level IV NICU. Responsibilities include parenteral and enteral nutrition, precepting dietetic interns, projects and research.
For the 13th year in a row, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital ranks in more pediatric specialties than any other New York hospital in U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Children’s Hospitals.” Additionally, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is New York’s No. 1 children’s hospital, according to the New York Daily News’ analysis of the U.S. News & World Report’s rankings. (2019-2020)
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in clinical nutrition as a Registered Dietitian
- NYS Certification as a Dietitian/ Nutritionist (CDN)
- Registration with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Experience in neonatal nutrition and/or pediatric nutrition
- Certified Specialist in Nutrition Support, Pediatric Nutrition, or Pediatric Critical Care (CNSC, CSP, CSP-CC)
- Spanish speaking
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.