Nursing Attendant I Full Time - Float Pool - Nights
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
Be an Advocate, a Care Taker, a Friend to Patients.
Nursing Attendant I - Float Pool - Full Time - Nights
At NewYork-Presbyterian, certified nurses aides thrive at the bedside as invaluable care providers. Together, we serve as critical points of contact for patients and their families. Be a true partner with Nurses, ICU Technicians and more. Monitor blood pressure and temperature of patients, while ensuring the delivery of meals and safe transport. So bring your smile to work. Infuse energy and hospitality into a patient's day. Provide comfort and caring as a certified nurses aide at NYP-keeping our fast-paced environments running smoothly.
Provide compassionate patient focus and perform select care duties under the supervision of a registered nurse. Improve the patient experience and maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment. Measure and record temperatures, pulses, respiration and blood pressure. Demonstrate what it means to be part of a team and raise the bar for patient care.
This a full time night shift position at at NYP/Columbia University Medical Center.
• Ideal candidates have at least 1 year of experience as a nurses aide in a hospital setting
• High school diploma or GED
• Current CPR Training from the American Heart Association
• Must meet one of the following:
o Previous nurses aide experience
o Certification from an approved, accredited Nurse Aid training program
o Current enrollment in a BSN program and completion of at least one clinical practicum
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.