Nursing Attendant I - Float Pool - Part time -2 shifts-week- Nights BSN Students Class of 2022
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
Discover Where Amazing Works
Nursing Attendant I - Float Pool - Part time - NIghts BSN Students Class of 2022
At NewYork-Presbyterian, certified nurses aides thrive at the bedside as invaluable care providers. Together, we serve as critical points of contact for patients and their families. Be a true partner with Nurses, ICU Technicians and more. Monitor blood pressure and temperature of patients, while ensuring the delivery of meals and safe transport. So bring your smile to work. Infuse energy and hospitality into a patient's day. Provide comfort and caring as a certified nurses aide at NYP-keeping our fast-paced environments running smoothly.
Provide compassionate patient focus and perform select care duties under the supervision of a registered nurse. Improve the patient experience and maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment. Demonstrate what it means to be part of a team and raise the bar for patient care.
These are part-time positions for nights shifts ;11:00pm - 7:15am) located at NYP/Columbia University Medical Center.
Must be able to attend a two week orientation starting
Must be able to work 2 days every week, including some weekends
- Ideal candidates will be enrolled in a BSN program with an expected graduation in May 2022 or later
- High school diploma or GED
- Current CPR Training from the American Heart Association
- Must meet one of the following:
- Previous nurses aide experience
- Certification from an approved, accredited Nurse Aid training program
- Current enrollment in a BSN program and completion of at least one clinical practicum by May 2020
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.