Nurses Aide-Medical Surgical Rehab-Full Time- Nights
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night Flex (United States of America)
Be an Advocate, a Care Taker, a Friend to Patients.
Nurses Aide - Baler 17 Medical/Surgical Rehab Nights
At NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center, certified nurses aides thrive at the bedside as invaluable care providers. Together, we serve as critical points of contact for patients and their families. Be a true partner with Nurses, ICU Technicians and more. Monitor blood pressure and temperature of patients, while ensuring the delivery of meals and safe transport. So bring your smile to work. Infuse energy and hospitality into a patient's day. Provide comfort and caring as a certified nurses aide at NYP-keeping our fast-paced environments running smoothly.
Provide compassionate patient focus and perform select care duties under the supervision of a registered nurse. Improve the patient experience and maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment. Measure and record temperatures, pulses, respiration and blood pressure. Demonstrate what it means to be part of a team and raise the bar for patient care.
This is a full time Night shift position. Rotating weekends and holidays required
- At least one year of experience as a certified nurses aid.
- Previous Nurse’s aide experience in a hospital setting or certification from an approved accredited Nurse Aid training program or currently enrolled in a BSN program for nursing, at the junior year level or had completed at least one clinical practicum.
- High School diploma or GED.
Current CPR Training from the American Heart Association required.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.