Nurses Aide-Cardiac Stepdown Unit-PT-Days
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Be an Advocate, a Care Taker, a Friend to Patients.
At NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center, certified nurses aides thrive at the bedside as invaluable care providers. Together, we serve as criticalpoints of contact for patients and their families. Be a true partner with Nurses, ICU Technicians and more. Monitor blood pressure and temperature of patients, while ensuring the delivery of meals and safe transport. So bring your smile to work. Infuse energy and hospitality into a patient's day. Provide comfort and caring as acertified nurses aide at NYP-keeping our fast-paced environments running smoothly.
Nurses Aide - Critical Care - Cardiac Medicine SDU- Partime day shift
Provide compassionate patient focus and perform select care duties under the supervision of a registered nurse. Improve the patient experience and maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment. Measure and record temperatures, pulses, respiration and blood pressure. Demonstrate what it means to be part of a team and raise the bar for patient care.
- Ideal candidates will have previous certified nurses aide experience
- Certification through an approved, accredited certified nurses aide training program.
- Qualified candidates have at least 1 year of experience as a certified nurses aide.
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
The shift for this position is 7:30am - 800pm (weekends and Holiday requirement )
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.