Nurse's Aide - Nursing - Evenings
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Be an Advocate, a Care Taker, a Friend to Patients.
Gracie Square Hospital, a psychiatric inpatient facility located on a quiet side street on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, is now experiencing a period of extraordinary transformation and revitalization. Through our affiliation with NewYork-Presbyterian, one of the nation’s premier academic healthcare delivery systems, Gracie Square Hospital is undergoing renovations, growing its staff, and enhancing services and programs. Under new leadership, the hospital is focused on providing the highest quality of care, evidence-based treatments, education, and training.
Nurse's Aide - Nursing - Full Time- Evenings
In this role, the Nurse's Aide thrives at the bedside as invaluable care providers. You provide compassionate patient focus and perform select care duties under the supervision of a registered nurse. Improve the patient experience and maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment. Measure and record temperatures, pulses, respiration and blood pressure. The Nurse’s Aide complements the nursing process by assisting in the individualized care of patients.
This is a full time, evening shift (3:30pm - 12as) position which includes working alternate weekends and holidays.
- At least one year of experience as a certified nurses aid.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Certificate
- High School Diploma or GED
- BLS Certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.