LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Transform the Patient Experience
Nurse Practitioner – NP – Telehealth – Bilingual Spanish
Thrive at the forefront of top-notch nursing with New York’s #1-ranked hospital. As an essential part of our Ambulatory Care Network (ACN), you’ll help lead a telephone triage center operated by a dynamic team of nurses. It’s a new initiative focused on improving call management, increasing access to care, and reducing patient wait times. Pursue this unprecedented opportunity to pioneer change within our world-renowned practice, and feel the pride of Making It Possible.
Take on this brand-new position, responsible for helping manage the delivery of telehealth nursing services to a Spanish-speaking patient population., and coordinate prescription refills. Provide education to patients as well as your colleagues. Regularly evaluate the operations of the telephone triage center, and identify and address opportunities for improvement.
This is a 8:30 am – 5 pm full time, day shift position.
- Telehealth nursing certification preferred
- ED experience preferred
- Master’s degree in Advanced Practice
- NYS FNP licensure
- Bilingual - English and Spanish
- Minimum of two years NP experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and triage skills
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.