LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Make It Possible
Nurse Practitioner - Psychiatric NP Irving Sherwin Wright Geriatric Center NewYork-Presbyterian Weill Cornell
The physicians and nurse practitioners at The Irving Sherwood Wright Center on Aging provide both primary care and consultation to older adults in a multidisciplinary setting. The Wright Center on Aging is dedicated to providing older adults with comprehensive care so that they can lead fulfilling lives to the greatest extent possible . Use your Psych NP skills to provide mental health care to this growing population to improve the quality of life. Be part of a multidisciplinary team that works to innovate and improve care.
Psychiatry at NewYork-Presbyterian defies convention. For Nurse Practitioners with talent and tenacity, it’s a premier destination. And for psychiatry clinicians across the world, it’s a resource for ever-expanding clinical knowledge.
This is a part-time, day shift position , working three days/week 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Master of Science in Nursing
- NY Nurse Practitioner license
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner board certification
- Qualified candidates should have therapeutic experience working with Mental Health patients
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.