LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Transform the Patient Experience
Family Nurse Practitioner – Orthopedic Clinic NewYork- Presbyterian/ Columbia Presbyterian Ambulatory Care
Thrive at the forefront of top-notch nursing with New York’s #1-ranked hospital. As an essential part of our Ambulatory Care Network (ACN), you’ll use your experience providing orthopedic care to a diverse population of children and adults with a focus on improving call management, increasing access to care, and reducing patient wait times. Pursue this unprecedented opportunity to pioneer change within our world-renowned practice, and feel the pride of Making It Possible.
Be part of an inter professional team participating in shared clinical decision making; Nursing -led research and quality improvement initiatives
This is a 8:30 am – 5 pm full time, day shift position.
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Acute Care Orthopedic ED experience
- Master’s degree
- NYS FNP licensure
- Board Certification
- Minimum of two years NP experience ; orthopedics preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and triage skills
- Ability to work both children and adults
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.