Nurse Practitioner - Workforce Health & Safety - Part Time
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
This is a part time position. The ideal candidate is available to work 2 days per week.
- Previous experience in an on-site occupational/workforce health clinical setting preferred
- Master's Degree in Nursing
- Minimum of 2 years experience in related nursing practice
- Current New York State License as Nurse Practitioner
- Current New York State Registered Nurse License
- National Certification as a Nurse Practitioner in the specialty of practice
- Basic Life Support Certification for all Nurse Practitioners who provide direct patient care
- Must possess ability to work autonomously, collaborating with physician, peers and others in the health care community.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.