Nurse Practitioner - Wright Center for the Aging - Weill Cornell Campus
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Amazing Works Here
Nurse Practitioner - Wright Center for the Aging
Psychiatry at NewYork-Presbyterian defies convention. The Wright Center for the Aging was established in 1997 to improve the quality for older adults. In addition to mental health services the center provides palliative care services and comprehensive medical services. For Nurse Practitioners with talent and tenacity, it’s a premier destination. And for psychiatry clinicians across the world, it’s a resource for ever-expanding clinical knowledge.
This is a full time day shift position at NYP/Cornell , working five days/week.
- Master of Science/DNP in Nursing
- Current NYS Nurse Practitioner and RN license
- Board Certification through ANCC or AANP
- Qualified candidates should have therapeutic experience working with Mental Health patients
- Current AHA BLS
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.