Nurse Practitioner- Out Patient Pediatric Behavioral Health Program - Columbia Campus
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Transform the Patient Experience
Nurse Practitioner – NP – Out Patient Pediatric Behavioral Health Program
Thrive at the forefront of top-notch nursing with New York’s #1-ranked hospital. As an essential part of our Ambulatory Care Network (ACN), work with dynamic team to provide quality care. It’s a new initiative focused on increasing access to care, and follow up treatment. Pursue this unprecedented opportunity to pioneer change within our world-renowned practice, and feel the pride of Making It Possible.
Take on this position, responsible for psychiatric assessment of children and adolescents with behavioral health disorders in the in the Ambulatory Care Setting.
This is a 8:30 am – 5 pm full time day shift position.
- PMH NP with 2 years experience in the outpatient setting
- RN experience in Behavioral Health with a focus on children and adolescents
- Bilingual English Spanish
- Master’s degree in Advanced Practice Pediatric Behavioral Health
- Current NYS NP and RN licensure
- Board Certification in Behavioral Health
- Current BLS certification through AHA
- Minimum of two years NP experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and triage skills
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.