Nurse Practitioner - NP Women's Health – Ante and Post-Partum, Labor and Delivery Triage
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Nurse Practitioner - NP - Women's Health - Ante and Post-Partum, Labor and Delivery Triage
U.S. News ranks New York-Presbyterian among the nation’s top 5 hospitals. As highly skilled clinicians and respected colleagues, our Advance Practice Registered Nurses proudly advance this standard of excellence. Today, we continue to set global standards. You can Make It Possible.
Provide high quality, compassionate and innovative care to patients and their families. Join a renowned Obstetric service managing postpartum, high risk antepartum, labor & delivery along with triage. In this role, you require effective communication skills to deliver high quality care to our patients, function as an integral member of the OB team and assist with labor emergencies and cesarean sections.
This is a full-time rotating NP position (days, nights, weekends and holidays) located at our NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital.
- At least 3 years of advance practice experience in acute care Obstetrics as an NP
- 5 years RN experience in Labor and Delivery
- RNFA – registered nurse first assist
- EFM - Electronic Fetal Monitoring Certification
- National Certification as a Nurse Practitioner or CNM
- NYS License
- Master’s Degree
- Current AHA BLS
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.