Nurse Practitioner - NP - Women's Health – Ante and Post-Partum, Labor and Delivery Triage - Part Time
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
Nurse Practitioner - NP - Women's Health – Ante and Post-Partum, Labor and Delivery Triage - Part Time - Nights
U.S. News ranks New York-Presbyterian among the nation’s top 5 hospitals. As highly skilled clinicians and respected colleagues, our Advance Practice Registered Nurses proudly advance this standard of excellence. Today, we continue to set global standards. You can Make It Possible.
Provide high quality, compassionate and innovative care to patients and their families. Join a renowned Obstetric service managing postpartum, high risk antepartum, labor & delivery along with triage. In this role, you require effective communication skills to deliver high quality care to our patients, function as an integral member of the OB team and assist with labor emergencies and cesarean sections.
This is a part-time nights NP position (7:00 pm to 7:30 am) located at our NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital.
- At least 3 years of advance practice experience in acute care Obstetrics as an NP
- Current NYS RN Licensure
- Current New York State License required as Nurse Practitioner in area of practice
- Master’s Degree in specialty of practice
- National Certification as a Nurse Practitioner in the specialty of practice
- Basic Life Support Certification for all Nurse Practitioners who provide direct patient care
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.