Nurse Practitioner - NP -Surgical Short Stay - Per Diem - Nights - Weill Cornell Medical Center
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
Nurse Practitioners Make It Possible:
NYP/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Nurse Practitioner - NP -Surgical Short Stay - Per Diem
Practice the art and science of evidence-based nursing at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Lead the charge in improving the patient care experience. Join an action-oriented team at an Ivy League medical center, and go to the next level in your nursing career. Together, we use our brains and hearts to provide the highest level of care imaginable. In the process, experience all the reasons we entered our noble field. Recently posted patient and employee satisfaction scores are at record highs. Our case mix index is one of the highest, yet our measured outcomes are among the best in the nation. As educators, researchers and innovators at the bedside, our nurses are catalysts for these and countless other achievements.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is anight NP position from 7:30pm-8:00am.
- Previous Surgical experience
- At least one year of acute care experience as a Nurse Practitioner
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing
- Masters Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State NP license
- Current New York State RN license
- BCLS certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.