Nurse Practitioner (NP) – Radiology-Interventional Radiology
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
World-Class Patient Care:
Nurse Practitioners Make It Possible
Nurse Practitioner (NP) – Radiology/Interventional Radiology
NewYork-Presbyterian is one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems, dedicated to providing the most compassionate care to patients in the New York metropolitan area and throughout the globe. Our Lower Manhattan Hospital is the singular source of care for the New Yorkers who live and work south of 14th Street. Situated at the crossroads of the financial epicenter and several diverse and historic communities, we provide world-class care with a patient-inspired community touch.
As a valued member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside top radiologists. Serve as a resource to nurses, radiology techs, and more, for interventional procedures. In this role you will work as therequired on-site provider to consult procedural cases. In addition to consults, you will also serve as the lead in procedures.
This is a full time position working Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:00am - 6:00pm.
- Previous experience in Interventional Radiology, Critical Care, or ICU
- Experience with PICC lines
- Previous experience in a hospital setting
- Master’s degree in specialty of practice
- Current NYS RN license
- Current NYS licensure as a Nurse Practitioner
- At least 3 years of nursing experience
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.