Nurse Practitioner - Family Planning – Ambulatory Care Network-Columbia Campus
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Nurse Practitioner - Family Planning – Ambulatory Care Network/Columbia Campus
Thrive at the forefront of top-notch nursing at New York Presbyterian Hospital. As an essential part of our Ambulatory Care Network (ACN), you will join a multidisciplinary team in an outpatient care setting to provide comprehensive reproductive health care and family planning services to adult women and adolescent females.
Pursue this unprecedented opportunity to pioneer change within our world-renowned practice, and feel the pride of Making It Possible through collaboration across the community, hospital, and academic organizations to impact the health and well-being of adolescents and adults in the communities we serve.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Bilingual - English and Spanish
- Experience working in a busy GYN out-patient practice
- Master’s degree in Advanced Practice (Women’s Health or FNP)
- Current NYS NP & RN License
- NYS NP certification in Women’s Health or FNP
- At least 2 years of experience in female sexual and reproductive health
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.