New York, New York
Night Flex (United States of America)
Advanced Practice Nursing at NYP: Make a Difference Every Day
Nurse Practitioner - NP - Cardio thoracic Care - FT- Nights ( and rotational weekends )
Advanced practice nursing at New York-Presbyterian means complex cases, rare technology and a finely tuned, inspiring team care giving approach. Across screening, diagnosis, treatment and care, our nurses drive the sharing of knowledge and practices that make a life-changing difference for patients. Now, you can join this legendary tradition and feel the pulse of Amazing things:
Step into this role and partner closely with interdisciplinary teams to help provide exemplary care on our Cardiothoracic step-down unit. In this role, you will collaborate with prominent Cardiothoracic surgeons to provide all aspects of perioperative care for surgical patients.Responsibilities include perioperative management of patients with heart, aortic, lung, and esophageal surgery. We’re seeking strong, compassionate advanced practice nurses for this position.
At New York-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full time 12.5 hour Night shift position inclusive of rotational weekends located at 4Central -NYP/Weill Cornell University Medical Center. 12 shifts per month ( no fourth shift).
1 Year of ICU experience or Cardio Thoracic experience Preferred .
- Master's degree as a Nurse Practitioner
- Current New York State Nurse Practitioner license
- National Board Certified Nurse Practitioner in the specialty of practice
- Minimum of one year of experience as a Nurse Practitioner
- Current BCLS certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.