Nurse Midwife - RN - Allen Hospital - Full Time - Days
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Feel the Pride and Power of NYP: You Make It Possible
Nurse Midwife - RN - Full Time - Days
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Women's Health nurses have created a supportive, compassionate environment for all phases of ante- through postpartum care. With over 12,000 births annually, we're the experienced and caring team families count on for successful outcomes. Mothers and babies start their journey here with expert nurses at their side and the finest resources at their command.
Our nurses specialize in a myriad of Womens Health areas including obstetrics and gynecology, labor and delivery and more. We house one of few facilities in the region equipped to help high acuity mothers AND babies on-site. Our Center for Reproductive Medicine has success rates among the worlds highest. We're home to New York's first Center for Endometriosis Treatment and Research, and many more progressive initiatives.
Our hospital is a premier destination for women's health care and an unmatched opportunity for top-talented nurses. Find out how you can help Make It Possible in this specialty.
This is a position at NewYork-Presbyterian/Allen Hospital.
- Medical Board authorizes admitting privileges and grants approval to practice within NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital required
- Masters Degree in clinical specialty and certification in that specialty required
- Current New York State RN License (or willingness to obtain)
- Current New York State Midwifery required
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.