Nurse Administrator - RN Full time Nights With Rotation Weekends Evenings and Nights
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
- Nursing Leadership atNewYork-Presbyterian:Setting Standards, Changing LivesNurse Administrator - RN - Full time Nights with Rotation on Evening Weekends and HolidaysTransform your nursing career at New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Hospital. Here, our nurses bring inspiring commitment and compassion to every patient. Be the face of effectiveness, nursing-led excellence and compliance as a Nurse Administrator across New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Hospital.A Magnet Designated Hospital.Join us, and foster passion for the hospital-wide mission Putting Patients First. As Nurse Administrator, you will manage patient care delivery across all hospital units (adult medical/surgical, critical care, oncology, cardiac, women’s, pediatrics and emergency services)during night shifts as well asweekends, holidays and evenings shiftsserving as a clinical resource and administrator in the absence of and in partnership withunit/hospital leaders or when care-related, patient experience, quality, engagement and operational efficiency issues arise.At New York-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.This is alternating 2- 3 shifts per week time position with Evening/ Night and weekend and Holiday Coverage at New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Hospital .Preferred Criteria·Demonstrated leadership skills as a charge nursePrevious leadership position/experienceActive membership in professional organizationCertification in Nursing (clinical or administrative , strongly preferred)Required Criteria·At least three years of acute care RN experience·Master's Degree in Nursing or a related field·Current New York State RN license·ACLS, BCLS and PALScertification through AHA
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.