Nurse Administrator - RN - Allen Hospital - Fulltime - Nights
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night Flex (United States of America)
Nursing Leadership at NewYork-Presbyterian:
Setting Standards, Changing Lives
Nurse Administrator - RN - Nights
Transform your nursing career at NewYork-Presbyterian/Allen Hospital. Here, our nurses bring inspiring commitment and compassion to every patient. Be the face of effectiveness, nursing-led excellence and compliance as a Nurse Administrator across NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. Join us, and foster passion for the hospital-wide mission Putting Patients First. As Nurse Administrator, you will manage patient care delivery across all hospital units during night shifts, serving as a clinical resource and administrator in the absence of unit leaders or when care-related issues arise.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full time position night shifts at NewYork-Presbyterian/Allen Hospita
- Master's Degree in Nursing or a related field
- Demonstrated leadership skills as a charge nurse
- At least three years of acute care RN experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.