Neonatal Nurse Practitioner -Part Time- Rotating
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Neonatal and Pediatric Nurse Practitioner -Part Time- Rotating
Picture 5,500 nurses practicing at the top academic medical center in New York City (U.S.News & World Report). For Nurse Practitioners, New York-Presbyterian represents the ultimate career opportunity – the chance to make a difference. Transform your career as Nurse Practitioner within the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at New York-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital. Work closely with world-respected neonatologists, cardiologist, nurses and scientists. Help deliver statistically Amazing outcomes. Educate colleagues and Ivy League students, and engage in our Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Council that works to improve workflow, patient experience, employee satisfaction, timeliness, quality and safety for patients and staff.
At New York-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care, respect and excellence. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, dynamic learning environment, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is part time, rotating shift position at New York-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital. We offer a tailored cardiology orientation for both PNPs and NNPs.
- At least one year of NICU NP experience
- Neonatal or pediatric cardiac ICU experience
- PNP with 2+ years of NICU experience
- PALS certification
- Certification as a Neonatal or Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- At least 1 year of NICU RN experience
- Master's Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN and NP license
- NRP certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.