Neonatal Intensive Care Family Support Program Coordinator
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Neonatal Intensive Care Family Support Program Coordinator - Full Time - Days
Make a lasting impression on patient care at NewYork-Presbyterian (#1 hospital in New York by U.S.News & World Report) and uphold a long-standing commitment to the highest level of performance. NewYork-Presbyterian has a tradition of bringing hope, health, and healing to our communities.
The Program Coordinator would serve as a liaison between the March of Dimes and New York- Presbyterian Komansky Children's Hospital in order to bring best practices to the bedside. This includes providing information and materials, parent education, staff education, family activities, and bedside support to families. The Program Coordinator will participate in tracking and reporting of key metrics for quality improvement projects that impact patient satisfaction, clinical excellence, and patient safety. The coordinator will collaborate with the interdisciplinary team to educate families, educate NICU staff, and improve patient experience.
- NICU experience
- Master’s degree in a related discipline
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Grant budget management experience
- Bachelor degree or 3-5 years of equivalent work experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills – possess verbal and written skills to convey mission and purpose to internal and external stakeholders
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly organized, ability to work with diverse community groups and multi-task
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.