Music Therapist - Temporary - Full Time - Days
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
All-Embracing Behavioral Health Care
Music Therapists Make It Possible
At Gracie Square Hospital, now is an exciting time of growth and change, providing numerous opportunities to make a big impact on both our future and yours. As a member of the NewYork-Presbyterian Regional Hospital Network, we are now experiencing a period of extraordinary transformation and revitalization. We have an unwavering commitment to excellence and are always looking for ways to improve. Our dedication drives our success as New York City’s premier provider of inpatient behavioral health services.
Music Therapist - Temporary - Full Time Days
As a Music Therapist you will provide developmentally and clinically appropriate Music Therapy services based on a patient’s needs. Create multidisciplinary care plan to patients to treat patients with various psychiatric disorders. Music Therapy interventions may be offered in individual or group setting and will assist with pain, anxiety, socialization, and sensory awareness.
- Experience working a hospital/healthcare environment
- Music Therapy License Preferred
- Master's Degree in Creative Arts Therapy
- NYS Creative Arts Therapist License
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.