MRI Tech - Certified Full Time Evenings 2-10p
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Team-Oriented Diagnostic Care:
MRI Technologists Make It Possible
Certified MRI Technologist - Full Time Evenings
Enter the collaborative, patient-focused world at the forefront of boldly advanced diagnostic care. At NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center, our technologists work closely with one another to successfully handle a high volume of patient cases, some of which are among the rarest and most complex in the world. And these professionals are rewarded by dynamic and caring leaders who are committed to ensuring every employee’s satisfaction. Find out how you can help Make It Possible:
Bring your talents to NewYork-Presbyterian, and become part of our tight-knit team and experience a wide variety of cases across all modalities. You will use state-of-the-art technology supporting a hospital that’s committed to Putting Patients First.
This is a full time position working 2:00p-10:00pm Mon-Fri with alternating weekends required.
- Prior experience with Radiology Information Systems, PACS, Data processing and digital data transfer process
- Prior experience with Neuro patients
- New York State Licensed X-Ray Technologist by the Department of Health
- Registered X-Ray Technologist by American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- ARRT/MRI certification
- New York State license to inject contrast
- 2 years of MRI experience OR successful completion of Hospital-sponsored training program
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.