Medical Surgical Technician - Full Time- Days - DHK
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Feel The Pride Of Making A Difference At New York’s #1 Hospital
Medical Surgical Technician - Full Time- Days -DHK
NewYork-Presbyterian is one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems, dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients in the New York metropolitan area and throughout the globe. The David H. Koch Center, opening in April 2018 at our NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell campus, will set a new bar in personalized outpatient care -- from diagnosis to treatment -- by integrating new technologies and innovative clinical approaches to provide the highest quality care and enhance the patient experience. This 750,000-squarefoot, multi-specialty treatment center is designed to accommodate the latest technologies and will feature many innovations in the delivery of care to meet patients’ expectations in new ways.
Balance the perfect blend of patient care and clinical practices. Our Med Surg Techs greet patients and their families, bringing comfort, calm and compassion. As the eyes and ears of our award-winning Nursing team, you will accurately measure and record patient vital signs including body temperature, pulse respiration, and blood pressure. Demonstrate excellence in the drawing of blood or performing finger sticks — when expertise and superior service makes all the difference in Putting Patients First.
This is a full time position, working day shifts Monday - Friday.
- Prior experience as a Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant certification
- Highschool diploma or GED
- Strong commitment to providing an outstanding patient experience
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.