Medical Surg Technical Hemodialysis - Temporary - 4:30am to 12:30pm
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
The Hemodialysis Technician is a skilled individual who functions in a support role to the Registered Professional Nurse (RN). The Technician provides direct care activities to patients receiving renal replacement therapies as delegated and supervised by the RN. This role assumes primary responsibility for the operation and safety of the dialysis equipment utilized in the delivery of renal replacement therapies in the Hemodialysis Unit.
Temporary Hemodialysis Technician - Columbia University Irving Medical Center - 4:30am to 12:30pm
- High School Diploma
- Completion of Nurses' Aide/Medical-Surgical Technician Program
- Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (CCHT) offered by Nephrology Nursing Certification Commission (NNCC) or The Board of Nephrology Examiners for Nursing Technology (BONENT) or National Nephrology Certification Organization (NNCO)
- One Year experience in Renal Treatment Center. Other relevant acute care dialysis setting, or medical Surgical Technician.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.