LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Be part of New York’s # 1 hospital! The Marketing Associate will help to implement effective marketing strategies to build NewYork-Presbyterian awareness and preference. For this role, you will collaborate with various internal and external teams to help execute marketing plans, conduct market and competitive analyses, design campaigns and develop a differentiating identity in the market. This position will work across multiple service lines, locations and departments across the enterprise such as Marketing, Operations, Patient Experience, Public Relations, as well as external digital agencies and vendors.
Essential Job Duties
- Manage the execution of various marketing campaigns and tactics, which may include advertising, direct mail, digital marketing, collateral material, and/or sponsorship initiatives.
- Participates in marketing plan development and implementation.
- Monitors project workflow.
- Coordinates day-to-day relationship with agencies and other outside vendors.
- Interfaces with internal departments to follow-up on information requests for content and marketing plan development.
- Responsible for reporting of ongoing results.
- Identify new opportunities to optimize marketing plans.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience
- Healthcare background is a plus
- Agency/Vendor Relationship experience
- Must have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, and to be able to communicate directly with various personnel at the hospital such as physicians, their staff and other healthcare professionals
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook). Ability for flexibility in scheduling, as some evenings and weekends may be required
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.