LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Sharing Amazing Stories
Marketing Analyst – Digital
The Marketing Department at NewYork-Presbyterian works across our locations and service lines to drive awareness of the world-renowned doctors and patient-centered healthcare provided at New York’s #1 hospital. As part of the Marketing Department, the Digital Marketing team is responsible for projects relating to NYP.org, while also leading digital advertising and acquisition initiatives for NewYork-Presbyterian. Step into this career-defining opportunity by working on innovative digital marketing initiatives, with the ultimate goal of enhanced program visibility. Now, you can Help Make It Possible.
The Marketing Analyst, will support the Digital Marketing department with planning, analysis optimizing, and measurement of its digital campaigns. This includes but is not limited to being involved with campaign management, website analytics, and creation and ongoing maintenance of digital metrics dashboards. The Marketing Analyst will track campaign performance, report on key metrics/insights, and optimize campaigns. This role will have a strong emphasis on collaboration across multiple departments including Marketing, Operations, Patient Experience, Social Media, as well as service lines and hospital locations. Additional responsibilities include managing external marketing agencies and vendors.
· Programming experience, working knowledge with SQL
· Proficient in data modelling, attribution models, A/B and multi-variate testing
· Experience with enterprise data warehouses, data integrations, and data maintenance
· Bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an analytical role within marketing
· Strong Digital business knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and advertising metrics
· Expertise with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Datorama and Power BI
· Proficient in troubleshooting of website tagging and measurement
· Must demonstrate strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills, and solid experience in synthesizing data into stories.
· Ability to work independently, and to be able to communicate directly with various personnel at the hospital such as physicians, their staff and other healthcare professionals.
· Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
· Must be skilled at executing within tight timeframes with attention to detail and accuracy.
· Highly organized with proven multi-tasking ability.
· Digital Analytics Experience (Website, Mobile, SEO/SEM, Paid Search, Display).
· Strong knowledge of website analytics programs such as Google Analytics, Adobe, Piwik
· Ability to interpret and analyze data from multiple sources across digital marketing campaigns (i.e. email, display, search, social, video, mobile) for the following criteria: open rates, click through rates, response rates, web site conversions, etc.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.