Manager of Patient Services - Patient Services Administration - Days
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
At Gracie Square Hospital, now is an exciting time of growth and change, providing numerous opportunities to make a big impact on both our future and yours. As a member of theNewYork-Presbyterian RegionalHospital Network, we are now experiencing a period of extraordinary transformation andrevitalization. We have an unwavering commitment to excellence and are always looking for ways to improve. Our dedication drives our success as New York City’s premier provider of inpatient behavioral health services. Pursue the following position, and join us in taking our hospital – and your career – to the next level.
In conjunction with the Director, Patient Services Administration is responsible for the investigation of sensitive patient issues and for taking corrective action to resolve conflicts and patient/family complaints. In this role, the Manager of Patient Services is responsible to respond to medical and legal issues that rise to the level of a complaint or claim. Implement and monitor adherence to departmental policies and procedures. Attends Community Meetings, prepares and facilitates Patient Experience Committees. Participates with on-site visits from regulatory affairs departments including NYS DOH / CMS . Assist in developing hospital-wide policies and procedures where appropriate.
- Current NYS RN License
- Master's degree in business or healthcare related discipline
- 5-7 years of experience
- Superior organizational and communications skills (written/verbal) with the ability to present findings to collaborative partners
- Ability to simultaneously manage multitasks rapidly changing priorities
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.