Manager Marketing - Reputation
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
The Marketing Manager will sit on the Physician and Reputation marketing team, and will manage the marketing strategy for physician reputation, specifically the amplification of the personas and work of key physicians in prioritized service lines through marketing at medical and educational conferences and through digital content (videos, webinars, physician app content), and in media and PR, in partnership with the communications team. The Manager will collaborate with service line marketing partners and physicians to identify positioning frameworks, themes in medical innovation and individual physician experts who can help raise awareness and reputation for NYP, to enhance perception, rankings, trust and patient consideration. The Marketing Manager will partner with Communications and with agencies and medical writers to develop strategically aligned content and messages to deploy through physician-facing marketing channels to elevate specialty departments and individuals. They will identify physician-facing channels, including medical conferences and publications, to increase visibility and expertise and will innovate content types that effectively showcase NYP advancements. They will work with agencies, digital marketing and analytics to craft relevant messaging and design, think about media and channel strategy and analyze results to continuously improve efforts.
Essential Job Duties
- Lead development of marketing plans that raises awareness and conversion, through reputation building of service lines, physicians and the hospital at-large.
- Partner across campuses, service lines and departments to identify priority audiences, key messages and marketing strategy that positions NYP physicians as experts, innovators and leaders in best medical outcomes for patients.
- Develop channel strategy and key messages to promote physician reputation in effective ways, with test and learn thinking.
- Identify and build relationships with trusted medical channels to promote NYP physicians and reputation, such as respected conferences, publications, or journals.
- Develop new and innovative formats for showcasing physician expertise, such as podcasts, video series, graphical content and more; deploy through high impact channels in targeted ways, measuring results.
- Partner closely with Columbia and Weill Cornell Medicine and service line physicians to design themes and priorities for different areas and physician experts, that drives the overarching marketing strategy and content.
- Interpret and analyze data from marketing campaigns to generate insights, ongoing strategy and prioritization of efforts.
- Develop appropriate content, messaging and assets to support all objectives, partnering with clinical experts, medical school liaisons and service line marketing contacts, with goal of developing a rich physician experience in which referrals and engagement are embedded.
- Manage agencies, medical writers and other partnerships, as needed.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university.
- A minimum 8-10 years digital marketing experience with a corporation or advertising agency.
- Must have outstanding interpersonal and communications skills, a proven track record of success.
- Working knowledge in CRM, Marketing Automation and Analytics tools.
- Demonstrated experience in synthesizing data into stories.
- Must have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, and to be able to communicate directly with various personnel at the hospital such as physicians, their staff and other healthcare professionals.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook).
- Must be skilled at executing within tight timeframes with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability for flexibility in scheduling, as some evenings and weekends may be required.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.