Manager - IT Innovation
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Manager - IT Innovation
Join the Information Technology team at New York’s #1-ranked hospital.
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Information Technology is at the forefront of our patient experience. As one of the most comprehensive health care institutions in the world, we are committed to excellence in patient care, research, education and community service. Innovative technology, such as telehealth, remote patient monitoring and robotics, drive our initiatives addressing large-scale challenges that will yield better outcomes for patients and their families. Join our team to develop your career while creating solutions and services that will improve the health and well-being of the communities we serve. Start your journey with us today!
As a Manager of Information Service you will administer the design and coding of new programs, modifications or enhancements to existing systems. You will also analyze modifications or enhancements to determine impact on existing production systems. Additional responsibilities include managing the design, development, implementation, documentation and maintenance of assigned program(s) or system(s) and ensuring both the business needs of the functional department and hospital goals are met. You will be responsible for quality control and ensuring the performance, integrity and reliability of program/system.
- Master’s degree
- EHR or Hospital IT experience
- Revenue Cycle systems experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience as a Technical Manager/ in Technical Project Management
- Ability to conceptualize, plan, and implement projects as well as interact effectively with applications in complex problem situations
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills to effectively collaborate, build relationships and manage change
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.