Manager Contact Center Operations
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Impacting the Lives of Patients
Manager Contact Center
As New Yorks #1-ranked hospital, NewYork-Presbyterian is committed to communication of the highest quality. Friendly and focused, our Contact Center quickly relays information while getting every detail right, ensuring our patients and their families continuously receive superior service. Now, you have the opportunity to become one of the people who Make It Possible.
The Contact Center Manager serves consumers by planning and implementing call center strategies and operations. The manager is responsible for improving systems and processes and managing a 24x7x365 contact center operational staff.
The manager works in close collaboration and alignment with all hospital campuses, the universities, the NYP Medical Group and community providers. Responsible for designing and implementing improved processes, systems and operational policies for at NYP/Weill Cornell Contact Center. Directs supervisory and support staff, recommends changes to patient access & call center operations to enhance the patients & caregiver experience and support positive patient outcomes.
- Master’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Capable of interpreting WFM data and operationalizing business needs while balancing staff needs and comfort
- Strong leadership, management and organizational skills
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.