Manager Consumer Experience & Access
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Impacting the Lives of Patients
Manager, Consumer Experience and Access
As New York’s #1-ranked hospital, NewYork-Presbyterian is focused on optimizing Access. Friendly and focused, our Patient Experience Access Team is focused on improving connection, engagement and retention of our patients. Now, you have the opportunity to become one of the people who Make It Possible.The Manager of Consumer Experience and Access leads a team that partners on design, monitoring and maintenance of capacity management functions at identified practices across the clinical enterprise to ensure patient centric access to services are delivered smoothly, efficiently and timely. You will collaborate with leadership and providers to identify and proactively mitigate issues which create barriers to access and patient flow. You will help align capacity management work to strategic initiatives throughout the NYP Enterprise and help develop strong collaborative partnership with operations, contact centers, revenue management and IT.
- Master’s Degree
- Clinical training / experience (e.g., Registered Nurse, PAC or CRNP)
- Bachelor’s degree in related healthcare or business area
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
- Previous experience in physician group practice and ancillary scheduling
- Previous experience in information technology, logistics or business process flow
- Ability to translate strategy into operational process and workflows
- Thorough knowledge of access related metrics; ability to leverage analytics and synthesize data
- Excellent oral and written interpersonal communication skills to convey complex information clearly and concisely to all levels of staff and management
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.