Manager - Campus Compliance and Privacy (Partly Remote) - Corporate Compliance - Regional Network
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Maximize Compliance and Privacy at NewYork-Presbyterian!
NewYork-Presbyterian is one of the nation’s most comprehensive, integrated academic health care delivery systems, dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care and service to patients in the New York metropolitan area, nationally, and throughout the globe. In collaboration with two renowned medical schools, Weill Cornell Medicine and Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons, NewYork-Presbyterian is consistently recognized as a leader in medical education, groundbreaking research, and innovative, patient-centered clinical care.
Step into this vital role supporting NYP's initiative to enhance our robust Compliance and Privacy Program throughout the NYP system. You will be a part of a team that implements processes, reviews policies and increases awareness of Compliance and Patient Privacy Rights. Help us promote a culture of compliance and respect.
Campus Compliance and Privacy Manager (Partly Remote, Full time) - Corporate Compliance
As a Campus Compliance and Privacy Manager, you will be responsible for the oversight and maintenance of the corporate compliance and privacy program across the NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital system, with specific focus at NYP/Brooklyn Methodist, NYP/ Hudson Valley and Affiliate Organization- The Rogosin Institute. Your responsibilities will include monitoring compliance with policies, laws, and regulations both at federal and state levels, conducting investigations and resolving non-compliant matters, chairing the compliance committee meetings for your respective campus(es) and serve as a resource with regards to compliance and privacy.
Under the guidance of the Director of Campus Compliance, you will develop key strategic relationships with our Campus Senior Management stakeholders and implement strategies to enhance compliance and privacy performance through risk assessment and monitoring activities.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Five to seven years’ experience relating to healthcare compliance and privacy with a thorough knowledge and understanding of compliance and privacy regulation within the hospital/healthcare setting.
- Knowledge of and ability to identify best practices and development of a program of continuous improvements.
- Master’s Degree
- Experience in compliance and privacy within the hospital/healthcare setting
- Knowledge of healthcare laws, and standards, particularly Medicare, Medicaid, and Privacy and Security regulations.
- CHC, CHPC CCEP, CHPC, CHRC or CHC-F certified through The Health Care Compliance Association
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.