Logistics Coordinator - Support Services Department - Days
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Logistics Coordinator - Full Time Position
At Gracie Square Hospital, now is an exciting time of growth and change, providing numerous opportunities to make a big impact on both our future and yours. As a member of theNewYork-Presbyterian RegionalHospital Network, we are now experiencing a period of extraordinary transformation andrevitalization. We have an unwavering commitment to excellence and are always looking for ways to improve. Our dedication drives our success as New York City’s premier provider of inpatient behavioral health services.
In this role, the Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for receiving all deliveries, performs restocking, sorting supplies and materials for various supply storage locations. You will be accountable to check par levels of supplies on all units, and orders additional supplies accordingly. This position will partner with nursing to ensure par levels are accurate and all supply needs are met.
This is a full time position at Gracie Square Hospital.
- High School Diploma
- One year of experience is desirable
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.