Linen Room Attendant - Laundry - Full Time - Various Shifts
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Be the face of cleanliness and quality customer service.
Linen Room Attendant - Laundry - Full Time - Various Shifts At NewYork-Presbyterian, New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News & World Report), our linen staff is essential to ensuring a safe, comfortable and welcoming environment for our patients and their families. From friendly smiles and conversations, to the continuous focus on infection control, our linen professionals help to provide a positive experience for everyone within our hospital. If you’re ready to play a key role in the care and caring of our patients, explore the following position:Distribute clean linen and maintain patient comfort and a culture of compassion, caring, warmth and support within our hospital. Go above and beyond for patients to deliver superior customer service and and safety at all times.Preferred Criteria
- Extensive customer service experience and a desire to Put Patients First.
- Experience in stock and distribution.
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred.
- Ability to push upwards of 400 pounds.
Open availbilty is required for this position.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.