Licensed Engineer - 1 License - Vacation Relief
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night Flex (United States of America)
Facilities For Best-In-Class Care:
Make It Possible at NewYork-Presbyterian
Licensed Engineer - 1 License - Vacation Relief (Mon-Fri 8AM - 4PM)
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, we’re redefining what’s possible in facility management. Now, you can help make it possible. Help manage over four million square feet of state-of-the-art infrastructure as a Licensed Engineer - 1 License at New York’s #1 hospital (U.S.News & World Report).Transform your career as the front line of performance and quality at a world-class university medical center.
In this role, you will ensure safe, effective utility services on a 24-hour basis across NewYork-Presbyterian. You’ll inspect and repair electricity, water and air conditioning to maintain quality care to our patients and their families. Make emergency repairs. Prevent service interruptions. Operate the HVAC central control system.Utilize your expertise and operate NYP’s chillers.
*The position will require 12 weeks training (Monday- Friday 8am-4pm) throughout the probationary period.
- Experience running a plant
- High school diploma or GED
- New York City Refrigeration license
- New York City Fire Department Certificate of Fitness for Compressed Gases G-17/G-71
- New York City Fire Department Certificate of Fitness for Fireguard F-60
- New York City Fire Department Certificate of Fitness for Torch Use of Flammable Gases G-60
- At least 3 years of experience working under a refrigeration license
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.