Learning Architect I
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Training the Brightest Minds In Medicine
At NewYork-Presbyterian, training is vital to our delivery of world-class care and our development of world-class talent. As the #1-ranked hospital in New York (U.S. News), we're a global model of instructional excellence. This position supports all of our Hospital locations and requires the ability to travel to different sites in the New York City area.
Learning Architect I – Information Systems
In this role, the Learning Architect I will implement training programs for all Hospital and Universities employees from a robust library of programs offered by the Talent Development team. They will develop, deliver and evaluate training curricula and practices which support regulatory requirements, business processes, and technology. The Learning Architect will provide project management for major training initiatives, communicate training activities and results, recommend and evaluate external training resources.
- Clinical and/or Revenue Cycle experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of related experience
- Knowledge of adult learning techniques and curricula planning and development
- Experience in group facilitation, instructional design, presentation experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong writing skills
- Experience with learning tools
- Project/program/process management
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.