Lead Laboratory Technologist - Generalist - Evenings
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Lab Science Saves Lives:
Lab Technologists Make It Possible
Lead Lab Technologist - Generalist - Evenings
NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital is the singular source of care and caring for the 750,000 New Yorkers who live and work south of 14th Street. Situated at the crossroads of the world’s financial epicenter and several diverse and historic communities, we provide world-class care with a patient-inspired community touch.
Join a close-knit team of Lab Technologists in providing care for our patients at New York's #1 hospital. Here, you will gain valuable experience with analysis not being performed anywhere else. Utilize your strong Lab Technologist experience, as you will assist in providing guidance to our team. In this role you will have the opportunity to work in chemistry, hematology, and microbiology. As a Lead Technologist, you will assist the Laboratory Supervisor in supervising and implementing quality assurance, quality control, and maintenance.
This is a full time evening shift position working 4:00pm-12:00am with rotating weekend shifts.
- 6 years clinical laboratory experience or 4 years of experience with a Master’s degree
- Strong Hematology/Chemistry or Microbiology experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology or related science
- New York State Clinical Laboratory Technologist License from New York Education Department
- At least 1 year of lab technologist experience
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.