Laboratory Technologist - Chemistry-Hematology - Evenings - Full Time
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Laboratory Technologists Make It Possible
Laboratory Technologist - Chemistry/Hematology - Evenings - Full Time
Step into the fast-paced world of the Central Lab at New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News & World Report), where Laboratory Technologists are redefining the limits of science and medicine. With patients from across the globe, we study some of the most complex and rarely seen medical conditions—with unmatched energy and expertise. Join our team as a Laboratory Technologist and Make Tomorrow Better For Countless Human Beings.
Join a highly-skilled technical team of Laboratory Technologists in our Chemistry/Hematology area of the Central Laboratory at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. Take on this important role, responsible for performing all patient tests, reading hematology slides, performing quality control procedures as well as standard preventative maintenance. Here you'll have an opportunity to work with nationally accredited colleagues and contribute to lifesaving results.
This position is a full-time evening shift, working from 4:00pm - 12:00am with rotating weekend and holiday responsibility.
- ASCP certification
- Chemistry/hematology laboratory experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology (or equivalent experience)
- New York State Clinical Laboratory Technologist licensure from the New York Education department
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.