Laboratory Technologist-Automated Lab- Per Diem
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Advanced Patient Care:
Laboratory Technologists Make It Possible
Per-Diem Laboratory Technologist - Chemistry & Hematology
At NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center, Laboratory Technologists are redefining the limits of science and medicine. We study some of the most complex and rarely seen medical conditions - with unmatched energy and expertise. You can help Make It Possible.
Join a highly-skilled technical team of 48 Laboratory Technologists in our Chemistry and Hematology area. Here you'll have an opportunity to work with nationally accredited colleagues and contribute to lifesaving results. You will perform a variety of automated and manual tests and related duties to obtain data for use in diagnosis and treatment of disease, following established procedures. In state-of-the-art 24-hour facilities, you'll find real opportunities to maximize your time and training.
This is a per diem position with variable hours.
- ASCP certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology (or equivalent experience)
- New York State Clinical Laboratory Technologist licensure from the New York Education department
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.