Lab Technologist - Chemistry/Hematology - Per Diem
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Weekends (United States of America)
Advanced Patient Care:
Laboratory Technologists Make It Possible
Laboratory Technologist - Chemistry/Hematology - Per Diem
NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital is the singular source of care and caring for the 750,000 New Yorkers who live and work south of 14th Street. Situated at the crossroads of the world’s financial epicenter and several diverse and historic communities, we provide world-class care with a patient-inspired community touch.
Here you’ll have an opportunity to work with nationally accredited colleagues and contribute to lifesaving results. In state-of-the-art 24-hour facilities, you’ll find real opportunities to maximize your time and training.
This is a per diem position, with rotating shifts as needed.
- Previous lab technologist experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology (or equivalent experience)
- New York State Clinical Laboratory Technologist licensure from the New York Education department
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.