IT Engineer III – Kronos Application Developer-Programmer/Engineer
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Information Technology – Impacting Lives
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Information Technology is at the forefront of our patient experience. Innovative technology, such as telehealth, remote patient monitoring and robotics, drive our initiatives addressing large-scale challenges that will yield better outcomes for patients and their families. Join our team to develop your career while creating solutions and services that will improve the health and well-being of the communities we serve. Start your journey with us today!
IT Engineer III – Kronos Application Developer/Programmer/Engineer
This position entails performing IT functions related to the development, testing and maintenance of UKG Kronos Timekeeping Systems. The selected candidate will be responsible for deliverables using Workforce Integration Manager (WIM), on demand SQL queries and reports, troubleshooting InTouch clocks, monitoring system health, as well as addressing production issues. As a member of the IT Corporate Systems team we work daily with UKG Workforce Central modules including Timekeeper, Advanced Scheduler, Accruals, Leave, Mobile, Analytics etc. and on projects including new enhancements or upcoming proposed upgrades/conversions.
This is a full time, (Remote option position that generally works Monday-Friday with rotating on-call coverage (24 hour shop).
- Superior SQL skills writing complex queries and SSIS Packages
- Familiarity with APIs and an understanding of Kronos Workforce Central and/or UKG Dimensions application architecture.
- Experience writing queries against Kronos database table structures
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining Kronos integrations and reports.
- Knowledge of payroll/timekeeping systems and agile product development.
- Ability to communicate effectively as a subject matter expert with technical and business owners.
- Experience in development using Microstrategy, Dell Boomi and Power BI is a plus.
- Solid understanding of database tables used by Kronos and their inter-relationships.
- Strong SQL server 2016+ skills including advanced TSQL data modeling, use of windowing functions and strong knowledge of SSIS. Expert knowledge creating SSIS Packages and Deployment.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in supporting the Kronos application.
- Must have front-end development experience
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field or Equivalent Experience
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.