IT Analyst III - Radiology Systems - Hudson Valley
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Join the Information Technology team at New York’s #1-ranked hospital.
IT Analyst III – Radiology Systems – Hudson Valley
This is your opportunity to provide world class technology solutions that will directly impact the quality of a patient’s life. At New York Presbyterian Hospital Information Technology is at the forefront of our patient experience. Joining our team will give you the opportunity to develop your career while creating solutions and services that will improve the welfare of others. If growing your career in technology while creating solutions that improve the lives of others inspires you, then a career at New York Presbyterian Hospital awaits you.
As an Information Technology Analyst III of Radiology Systems, you will manage, implement and modify new and existing programs and systems for business or patient care needs. You will be responsible for maintenance of all radiology clinical systems including but not limited to GE Radiology PACS, Mmodal Radiology Dictation System, Advance Radiology Imaging systems and our main Radiology management systems. In addition, you will determine user specifications for hardware and software needs while working independently in a professional, high-tech environment to oversee sophisticated/specialty technology in support of the Radiology departments.
- Major in Computer Science
- Experience with PACS (Philips)
- Experience with Radiology clinical systems
- Familiar with MS Windows OS, MS Office, HL7, SQL
- Experience with Epic Radiant
- Experience with clinical applications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Five to seven years of previous work related experience
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.