IT Analyst III – Cerner Applications – NYP-Brooklyn Methodist
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Information Technology – Impacting Lives
Join the Information Technology team at New York’s #1-ranked hospital.
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Information Technology is at the forefront of our patient experience. As the #1 hospital in New York and #5 in the Nation (U.S. News & World Report), we are committed to excellence in patient care, research, education and community service. Innovative technology, such as telehealth, remote patient monitoring and robotics, drive our initiatives addressing large-scale challenges that will yield better outcomes for patients and their families. Join our team to develop your career while creating solutions and services that will improve the health and well-being of the communities we serve. Start your journey with us today!
IT Analyst III – Cerner Applications – NYP/Brooklyn Methodist
The IT Analyst III modifies new and existing programs and systems for business or patient care needs. Responsible for maintenance of operating systems and/or applications. Determines user specifications for hardware and software needs. Works independently in a professional, high-tech environment to oversee sophisticated/specialty technology.
This position is located at NYP/Brooklyn Methodist.
- Experience in Cerner Applications
- FirstNet or ED experience
- Discern Analytics Experience
- ITIL Certification
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5 or more years of experience in an Ambulatory or Periop setting
- Ability to conceptualize, plan, and implement projects as well as interact effectively with applications in complex problem situations
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.