IT Analyst I - Transformation
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Join the Information Technology team
This is your opportunity to provide world class technology solutions that will directly impact the quality of a patient’s life. At New York Presbyterian Hospital Information Technology is at the forefront of our patient experience. Joining our team will give you the opportunity to develop your career while creating solutions and services that will improve the welfare of others. If growing your career in technology while creating solutions that improve the lives of others inspires you, then a career at New York Presbyterian Hospital awaits you.
Information Technology Analyst I - Transformation
As an Information Technology Analyst I for Transformation, you will support the management of Transformation related projects with a focus on Project Planning, Communication, Risk Assessment and Product Development lifecycles. This position collects business requirements for process improvement/automation efforts, recommends improvements, creates project plans, develops workflows, coordinates with developers and vendors on project implementation and analyzes trends to ensure that the outputs of the solution are achieving the desired results and meeting agreed-upon service levels.
Essential Job Duties
- Manages Transformation related projects with a focus on: Project planning, communication planning, risk assessment, project implementation and go-live planning
- Organizes project teams, sets project priorities, develops project plans and risk mitigation plans, maintains scope documents, and analyzes project statistics
- Provides overall direction and guidance, coordinates schedules and related project activities to ensure the work and documentation meet appropriate departments/service line standards
- Establishes and maintains communication with project team, users, committees/work groups, vendors and management
- Solves problems using a holistic approach to understand the issue and move towards the best-fit solution
- Works with internal/external contacts: May work with outside consultants during the life cycle of a project, may work with third party Vendors in the acquisition or development of software products, Interacts with Business Unit Management on a regular basis
- Master’s degree
- Transformation/Lean/Entrepreneurial mindset
- High performance mindset – believes encouraging effective behavior is the key to project success
- Influencer – is able to develop effective relationships and credibility with local team members who may not directly report to them
- Self-directed – confident and capable in ambiguous environments; believes work product is a reflection of one’s self
- Problem structuring / resolution – seeks to understand the core of an issue before solving. Once understood, moves to resolve the issue in a timely and collaborative effort
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.