Intensive Care Unit Technician - Transplant - Full Time -Nights
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
ICU Technician - Transplant- Full Time -Nights
At the heart of the NewYork-Presbyterian nursing team is an invaluable care provider, thriving at the bedside for patients and families: the ICU Technician. Committed to care, our ICU Technicians can enter a room and bring comfort, calm and compassion. Every day, they succeed at putting patients and families at ease.
Demonstrate excellence in moments like the drawing of blood and the taking of an EKG—when expertise and superior service makes all the difference. Be the eyes and ears of an award-winning nursing department. Collaborate with nurses and nursing attendants to raise the bar and Put Patients First.
Take initiative and balance the perfect blend of patient care and clinical practices. Bring the best in care and caring, all while providing quality phlebotomy, EKG, vital signs monitoring and blood glucose testing.
This is a full time, night shift position working from 11 pm - 7:15 am
- Qualified candidates have at least 2 years of experience as a Nurse Attendant or Nurses Aide.
- Completion of an accredited EKG and Phlebotomy program along with a high school diploma or GED is required.
- BCLS certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.