Integrative Therapy Clinician - HIP 7 Children's Oncology Center
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
New York Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Children's Oncology Center
Integrative Therapy Clinician - Full time - Days - Children's Oncology Center
Provides a range of complementary and alternative medical (CAM) modalities to children and/or adults with cancer. Treatments are provided can be in multiple locations, including the inpatient unit, outpatient clinic and/or infusion center.
The Integrative Therapy Clinician will be providing Integrative Therapy services to HIP 7, 5 Tower, Adult outpatient oncology patients on HIP 14th Floor.
The hours of this position is Days, Monday to Friday, no weekends and no holidays.
- Master’s Degree in related CAM therapy such as Acupuncture, Massage, Nutrition or Public Health.New York State Licensure as an Acupuncturist (issued by New York State Education Department)
- New York State Licensure as an Acupuncturist (issued by New York State Education Department)
- National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) certified
- Minimum two years’ experience in a clinical acupuncture role or 2 years in an integrative therapy capacity
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.