IT Data Specialist
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Information Technology – Impacting Lives
Information Technology Specialist - Value Institute
Join the Information Technology team at New York’s #1-ranked hospital.
This is your opportunity to provide world class technology solutions that will directly impact the quality of a patient’s life. At New York Presbyterian Hospital Information Technology is at the forefront of our patient experience. Joining our team will give you the opportunity to develop your career while creating solutions and services that will improve the welfare of others. If growing your career in technology while creating solutions that improve the lives of others inspires you, then a career at New York Presbyterian Hospital awaits you.
As an Information Technology Specialist you will partner with our clinical staff to streamline clinical data and work closely with our community health program on projects to enhance the patient experience. You will act as a consultant on data analytic best practices. Work closely with clinical staff to identify and translate business requirements into clear technical specifications. Effectively manage technical projects within a functional area and lead technical implementation efforts involving multidisciplinary teams. In addition, the Information Technology Specialist ensures the performance, integrity and reliability of system components.
- Degree or major in Computer Science
- Proficiency with SQL, on either Microsoft or Oracle platforms
- Experience with Tableau or other visualization tools
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3 year's experience in data analytics
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.